Careers at Ipswich Central
Reporting to: Jack Cripps, All About Ipswich Coordinator
Job function: To support the All About Ipswich marketing team in day-to-day tasks and to undertake marketing and web management projects from the Ipswich Destination Management Organisation (DMO)
Background: Ipswich Central is the Business Improvement District (BID) Company for Ipswich town centre and provides the town’s brand of All About Ipswich (AAI). AAI provides marketing support for businesses and attractions in the town centre and runs marketing campaigns that promote Ipswich.
Context and Colleagues: This role is based in Ipswich preferably 9-5pm on a full time basis (35hrs per week), but other arrangements will be considered, with flexibility required to get the job done. The role will work alongside the the All About Ipswich Coordinator, the Business Communications Coordinator and the Marketing Director.
Responsibilities: The main functions of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the online presence of Ipswich across Google and Google tools (maps, shopping ect) and implementing changes.
- Communicating with businesses in Ipswich regarding their online content, digital presence and general marketing support from All About Ipswich.
- Reviewing allaboutipswich.com and implementing changes.
- Uploading and updating content on allaboutipswich.com.
- Creating blog content for allaboutipswich.com and All About Ipswich social media channels.
- Supporting social media content and scheduling.
- Generating content for All About Ipswich marketing campaigns.
- Coming up with new ideas to increase the reach, influence and engagement of the All About Ipswich brand and new ideas to boost the awareness and perceptions of Ipswich.
- General marketing support as and when required.
Note: The above list is not in order of priority, and other tasks commensurate with the grade of the post may be required of the post‐holder.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you. Deadline is Friday 8th July 2018 at 5pm.