Businesses within the BID zone who have a rateable value of over £15,000 automatically become a BID business. BID business can get involved with our projects and recieve a ballot vote when the BID goes to renewal in Autumn 2021.
Whilst businesses throughout BID zone, and the rest of the town, benefit from the work we do in Ipswich, non-BID businesses can get directly involved with our projects by becoming a Friend of the BID.
A Friend of the BID can get involved with our place management and place marketing projects like a BID business; however they do not have voting rights which the BID goes to renewal.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place Marketing Benefits
• Inclusion and involvement in allaboutipswich.com with your own directory listing and your own log-in so you can update your listing, add offers and upload events.
• The opportunity to promote these offers and events at no cost to you, reaching our audience of over 21,000 people.
• Inclusion in seasonal marketing campaigns, such as Food & Drink Forknight, Summer in Ipswich and our town centre Christmas promotion.
• Involvement in PR activity aimed at visitors to Ipswich and the surrounding area.
Place Management Benefits
• Discounted Radio Link subscriptions and packages – contributing to a safer and connected town centre. Radio Link enables access to our crime database system which can help tackle anti-social and criminal behaviour.
• An allocated Street Ranger for your business.
• Additional targeted cleaning and streetscape improvements.
Additional Membership Benefits
• Invitation to town centre focused forums and events.
• Receipt of regular updates of town centre news and advice.
• The option to opt-in to membership of the Visit Ipswich Destination Management Organisation (DMO).
62 New Town Centre Homes
A welcome boost for Ipswich Vision’s ‘Connected Town’ plans with development of 62 new town centre homes. Site works have begun on 62 new retirement homes in the heart of Ipswich. The new…
Upper Brook Street: Our Response
We are grateful for the opportunity to formally respond to the consultation on the future use of Upper Brook Street in Ipswich. Ipswich Central is the Business Improvement District (BID)…